Monday, November 19, 2012

thoughts : overwhelmed

tomorrow will begin the start of relaunching empty and amazing on etsy! Between the 20th and the 22nd, several cutesy and handmade items relating to nature and plant geekery will be released including : felted tomato hornworms, plush mealy bugs, and cards decorated with my own hand carved stamps.

and here i am feeling completely overwhelmed, as usual. my love for new projects and making things always leads me into all sorts of directions. And my constant self-criticisms make me feel like it's not enough! but i suppose the key to that is a few deep breaths and the reminder that everything takes time.

i am twenty-four and only six months out of Mass Art. I've spent those past six months working myself harder physically than i ever have, and gathering knowledge to inform these projects i have only recently begun to undertake.

things will get made, and everything will be alright - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment